2. Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
HouseofTips.com (referred to hereafter as “tHouseofTips.com”, or “the Service”) are owned and operated by MCPHEE SERVICES; ABN 28 914 663 539 (referred to hereafter as “HouseofTips.com”) The Service is open for membership to all individuals over the age of 18 years or over. HouseofTips.com membership is conditional upon acceptance and full compliance with the terms, conditions, notices and disclaimers contained in this document and elsewhere on HouseofTips.com (referred to hereafter as ‘Terms and Conditions’). Submission of the membership signup form constitutes the member’s acceptance of the Terms and Conditions. Because the member is bound by these Terms and Conditions, the member should periodically refer to them here. HouseofTips.com reserves the right to vary the specifications, fees, rules, procedures, and conditions of any element of Houseoftips.com at any time without notice. HouseofTips.com reserves the right to vary the Terms and Conditions by providing 30 days notice on this website.
3. Condition of Membership
HouseofTips.com reserves the right to terminate the membership of any individual(s) who violates the following conditions of membership:
– The member must not send unsolicited email (‘SPAM’) to strangers to promote HouseofTips.com;
– The member must not join or use the Service on behalf of another party without that party’s explicit consent;
– Each registered email address can only belong to one member;
– Any other reason deemed inappropriate in the opinion of Houseoftips.com
HouseofTips.com also reserves the right to terminate the membership of any individual without cause or reason.
4. Member Communication
On the sign up form, by checking (clicking on) the button ‘Join the House”, the member voluntarily consents to receiving email communication from Houseoftips.com concerning news and notices regarding the Houseoftips.com Service in general.
5. Houseoftips.com Facilities and Services
It is a condition of use that you do not rely upon the information and resources provided by the Service when making wagering decisions. Please verify everything for yourself.
6. Outage Policy
The Service may occasionally experience outages during which the website / social media will not be available for data retrieval and tipping.
Houseoftips.com reserves the right, but is under no obligation, to provide discretionary compensation for advertisers as a result of system outages.
7. Disclaimer of Warranty
The User acknowledges that they have not relied upon or been induced by any representation by Houseoftips.com and Ownership makes no warranty or representation as to:
– the results that may be obtained through membership of the service;
– the accuracy, reliability or otherwise of any information obtained through membership of the service;
– the financial or other rewards which may be obtained through membership of the service;
– the service or network being uninterrupted, timely or error free;
– the advice obtained through the service or network
8. Limitation of Liability
The User releases HouseofTips.com and its officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries and affiliates from any claim for loss, damage or liability, including special indirect or consequential loss or damage such as loss of revenue, unavailability of systems or loss of data, in respect of:
– any Houseoftips.com emails forwarded to the member;
– membership of the service;
– the use of or inability to use the Houseoftips.com Service
The User indemnifies and keeps indemnified Houseoftips.com and its officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries and affiliates against all claims (including third party claims), demands, damages, costs (including legal costs), penalties or suits arising out of or consequential upon their use of the Service.
These Terms and Conditions are effective until terminated by Houseoftips.com. Houseoftips.com may terminate these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
11. Governing Law
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Australia. The Merchant and Visitor submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Commonwealth of Australia.